Sunday, September 18, 2011

NO TO RICK PERRY

Dick Morris lists five vulnerabilities of Rick Perry.



After listening to these, I can now see that Rick Perry would be very dangerous at President. As Governor of Texas, our Legislature can thump him and herd him along to prevent some of the tricks he has played. 


But, as President of the USA, Rick Perry would have the bully pulpit and power of the Oval Office to attack citizens' and extend the chaos on our borders. 


I will not be voting for Rick Perry if he is nominated. I don't trust him that far away from Texas.


Will vote for Obama (or Hillary if she is shunted into the nomination)?


No. I simply will not vote. Many of you don't understand that. It is said the to NOT vote is to abandon democracy to the wicked. Well, I have news for you. If both candidates are wicked men, it is immoral, by Bible standards, to exalt the wicked. So, in the USA we have a good choice-- to abstain.

No comments: