Saturday, October 1, 2011

WALL STREET MUST GENUFLECT



Here is Michael Moore or Less talking about Van Jones and Obama's "American Fall".


This is the beginning of an effort to drive entitled people who have never worked, and who will NOT work..... to drive them to riot. This will distract Americans from the real issues, and Obama will become the commander of a revolution.


It is encouraging to see the NYC cops bank some heads. We can only pray that other US cities make this war very unpleasant for the participants.


Right out of the red book of Mao Tse Tung.


Van Jones (Oh yeth) is declaring war on America.
______________________________




ANOTHER TOPIC: I DECLINE TO RUN AT THIS TIME


I want you readers who have been clambering for me to declare myself for the nomination of the Republican Party to understand something very clearly.....


I will not run, I will maybe think about it, America needs leaders from the Hill Country of Texas, I don't want to neglect my family and Texas by moving to Washington, etc, etc, etc.


And, that is final, maybe, sort of, well.......... existentially at least.


Furthermore, I fear the pollsters may have run out of crayons:




So THERE!!


Thank you for your faithful support through all of this very trying time of contemplation and probing the depths. You are great people, and maybe we will talk about it all again in 2016. Meanwhile, keep the contributions coming in. My campaign debt will not be paid until 2025 the way you people are giving.


VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN, DIG UP A DEAD REPUBLICAN FROM THE GRAVE, AND HELP THEM VOTE TOO. MY GRAND DAD LEARNED THIS FROM LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON LONG AGO WHEN HE RAN A PRECINCT FOR HIM. IN HIS DAY, THEY DUG UP DEAD MEXICANS TO VOTE.



No comments: